Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €416 (149,469 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)