Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €784 (Php47,933) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)