Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01551 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €921 (Php59,381) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)