Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €681 (﷼ 34,807,372) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)