Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €319 (89,331 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)