Cost of living comparison between Ibb, Yemen and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00368 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €329 (89,533 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)