Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €513 (COL$1,802,844) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)