Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €707 (242,207 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)