Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €968 (402,140 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)