Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 75% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €188 (₨21,993) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)