Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00889 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 78% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €109 (₨12,286) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)