Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10367 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €464 (E£ 4,475) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)