Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04749 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €907 (E£ 19,091) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)