Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €236 (E£ 3,968) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)