Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,139 ($1,362) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)