Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11205 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,383 (Q12,342) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)