Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €820 (Q6,752) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)