Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03082 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €454 (14,734 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)