Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €455 (14,955 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)