Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €627 (23,764 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)