Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41555 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €519 (1,248 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (34 minutes ago)