Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44359 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €696 (1,568 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)