Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €352 (₨25,562) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)