Cost of living comparison between Howrah, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €351 (₨25,624) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)