Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €871 (kr6,481) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)