Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €593 (kr4,416) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)