Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,341 (kr9,991) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)