Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10836 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,300 (12,000 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)