Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11035 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,557 (14,106 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)