Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11265 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €626 (5,554 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)