Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11212 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 79% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 (HK$19,165) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)