Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,163 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10884 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,951 (HK$17,928) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)