Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10367 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,517 (HK$14,631) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)