Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11430 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 63% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,020 (HK$8,925) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)