Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10884 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,712 (HK$15,732) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (43 minutes ago)