Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,106 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10964 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,805 (HK$16,462) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)