Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €442 (279,716 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)