Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,053 (元7,851) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)