Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,311 (AU$2,036) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)