Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €855 (AU$1,173) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (39 minutes ago)