Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,390 (AU$2,177) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)