Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,582 (AU$2,531) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)