Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22184 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €687 (GH₵3,098) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)