Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21406 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €681 (GH₵3,183) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)