Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21203 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €808 (GH₵3,810) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)