Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €685 (17,628,089 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)