Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €721 (19,337,504 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)