Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €379 (₨26,658) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)