Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,897 (¥242,623) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)