Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €792 (¥96,562) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (35 minutes ago)