Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,919 (¥257,050) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (34 minutes ago)