Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €767 (¥86,730) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)