Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,529 (¥202,443) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)