Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €941 (¥112,213) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)