Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,208 (9,273 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)