Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10292 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €623 (6,050 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)