Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,006 (9,599 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)