Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,390 (1,620 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)