Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,193 (1,390 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (20 minutes ago)