Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €719 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (40 minutes ago)