Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 213% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,438 (2,258,852 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)