Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 241% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,749 (2,295,899 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)