Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €675 ($735) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)