Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03139 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €883 (28,142 Birr) in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)