Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03144 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,077 (34,259 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)