Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €669 (18,517,134 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)