Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36149 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €901 (2,493 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (28 minutes ago)