Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €630 (NZ$948) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)