Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €419 (﷼ 16,211,433) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)