Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,322 (13,156 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)