Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €763 (7,376 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)