Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09639 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,456 (15,106 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)