Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10488 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,460 (13,920 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)