Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €539 (C$802) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)