Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,430 (¥183,083) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)