Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €750 (¥93,577) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)