Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €612 (¥74,723) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (43 minutes ago)