Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €548 (13,222,857 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)