Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12973 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €811 (元6,248) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)