Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €855 (3,489 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (38 minutes ago)