Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €945 (₨127,771) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (about 1 hour ago)