Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €625 (₨70,465) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)