Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,168 (4,581 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)