Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23048 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,860 (8,072 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)