Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24853 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €951 (3,828 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)