Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 (¥254,503) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)