Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €792 ($863) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)