Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €528 ($568) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)