Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,184 ($1,396) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)