Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,072 ($1,250) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)