Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €552 (₩678,781) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)