Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €472 (₩573,123) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)