Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €326 (₨23,663) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (44 minutes ago)