Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €724 (₨57,134) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)