Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €384 (₨27,972) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)