Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €683 (₨49,358) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)